Last updated on December 23rd, 2020 at 05:20 am
Amazon Advertising Platform Changes
Amazon Advertising is the new name for all Amazon Advertising platforms… are they trying to take on Facebook & Google Ads?
I could think of no one better to consult than Brian R Johnson of PPCScope for Amazon Sellers, Sponsored Products Academy, & Canopy Management. Brian has been following Amazon incredibly closely over the past decade and understands the landscape better than anyone.
In this video we cover:👇
- What Amazon advertising platforms exist & who has access to them
- Where Amazon seems to be going with this latest move
- New changes to Headline ads
- Video ads…
- The future of ads on Amazon
Brian has been on Amazon since 2013 & one of the top PPC consultants since 2015.
Watch the video
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Amazon Advertising update official Amazon Blog Post
- PPC Scope – Amazon PPC Software
- AMZ Ads Mastery Course
- Kenji PPC Services
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should I talk about next? Who should I interview? Please let me know on Facebook or in the comments below
- Subscribe to Actualize Freedom on iTunes
Disclaimer: As with any digital marketing campaign, your individual results may vary.