HIRING: Remote Account Manager for Amazon FBA Agency
Hello Account Managers & “People” Persons!
My name is Danny and I am the founder of Kenji ROI. We are looking for a full-time remote account manager to maintain relationships with our clients and communicate their needs to our team. (can work from home, or wherever you want within the North American time-zone).
Our company’s mission is to help empower e-commerce/Amazon FBA entrepreneurs to grow their sales on Amazon through well optimized product listings and ads.
We are highly respected and recommended within the Amazon Seller community as the top tier Amazon listing optimization agency and are recommended within the courses of more than 25 Amazon coaches. Our CEO Danny Carlson has been featured in Foundr, Disrupt Magazine, and Entrepreneur, and hosts the Actualize Freedom Podcast with more than 100 episodes.
We are a Remote Team in the Fast-Growing Amazon FBA Space
We are a 90% remote company. Our CEO lives in Bali, ops manager in Europe, and many team members spread over US, Canada, and Philippines. We have the freedom to work from where we want and travel, some members decide to work in Bali or abroad.
We are a culture of A-Players that work hard and play hard and understand that with the freedom to set our own work schedule comes responsibility to perform at a high level for our teammates.
Skills and experience needed:
- High EQ, strong ability to relate to and engage with clients on their level
- Very much a “people person” that gets energy from talking with people
- Experience dealing with challenging clients, setting expectations, coming up with creative solutions to problems
- Ability to have potentially uncomfortable conversations and arrive at a mutually agreeable conclusion (rare but necessary skill)
Specifically, here are the day to day responsibilities
- Onboarding calls with each new client
- Being the main point of contact for clients and representing their needs to the team
- Fielding ad hoc phone calls from clients
- Updating clients on their order status
- Creating client briefs to send to the team
- Identifying potential issues with client and setting clear expectations
· $17 to $20 USD
· Full Time, Mon – Fri in US time-zones (flexible work schedule within constraints)
· We are Canadian company so if Canadian we pay you as employee, otherwise you are paid as contractor.
We have a great team in place that knows how to do all the activities we need and
they can teach you to fill in the gaps. But we want someone to join with
EXPERIENCE that comes in and add value immediately.
I’m a huge believer in the importance of being a culture fit for long term success. So,
if the description of our company culture above has you excited, we want you on board!
We are not looking for short term workers, as building a rock solid culture requires team mates that are in it for the long haul we can invest heavily in developing and grooming for internal promotion.
Only serious applications please apply. We are looking for the best people to join us
for the long term 🙂