- 1:15 – How Ryan became an Amazon external ads expert.
- 5:21 – The process of learning to use Facebook Messenger and Facebook advertisements to enhance Amazon sales.
- 7:50 – Ryan’s recommendation for a single source to best generate traffic to Amazon.
- 10:24 – Good strategies for promoting larger, higher priced items on Facebook ads.
- 16:41 – What is the minimum timespan to allow Facebook ads to implement the proper algorithm for your ads?
- 18:13 – Ryan’s preferred strategy to use Messenger and Facebook ads to get more reviews on Amazon.
- 20:12 – Why does Ryan give away items that are not incentivized?
- 24:12 – Ryan’s take on “black hat” incentivized review campaigns.
- 25:57 – How does Ryan build and nurture audiences to create longer term seller/customer relationships?
- 29:52 – How often and for what reasons does Ryan send out new messages to his subscribers?
- 33:19 – Ryan’s recommendations for how to begin learning about setting up ad campaigns.
- 35:40 – Ryan’s predictions for emerging trends and techniques for Amazon sellers in the future.
Facebook Ads & Manychat for Reviews & Launch with Ryan Rigney
Interestingly, Ryan began selling on Amazon in 2015, while in law school. Using FBA to earn money at night after going to classes during the day, Ryan became obsessed with making the most of his time.