Last updated on August 12th, 2021 at 03:11 pm
- 1:15 – How Ryan became an Amazon external ads expert.
- 5:21 – The process of learning to use Facebook Messenger and Facebook advertisements to enhance Amazon sales.
- 7:50 – Ryan’s recommendation for a single source to best generate traffic to Amazon.
- 10:24 – Good strategies for promoting larger, higher priced items on Facebook ads.
- 16:41 – What is the minimum timespan to allow Facebook ads to implement the proper algorithm for your ads?
- 18:13 – Ryan’s preferred strategy to use Messenger and Facebook ads to get more reviews on Amazon.
- 20:12 – Why does Ryan give away items that are not incentivized?
- 24:12 – Ryan’s take on “black hat” incentivized review campaigns.
- 25:57 – How does Ryan build and nurture audiences to create longer term seller/customer relationships?
- 29:52 – How often and for what reasons does Ryan send out new messages to his subscribers?
- 33:19 – Ryan’s recommendations for how to begin learning about setting up ad campaigns.
- 35:40 – Ryan’s predictions for emerging trends and techniques for Amazon sellers in the future.