Last updated on March 11th, 2021 at 08:43 am
Kenji ROI is hiring a full time digital marketing manager to join our fast growing team of A-Players in the wildly expanding Amazon ecommerce space.
We are an (almost) fully remote team looking for an experienced digital marketer with the following skills:
(required at a high level of competency)
- Copywriting for SEO blogs, ads, and email marketing. Strong understanding of written sales psychology.
(must have a foundational understanding)
- Facebook, YouTube, and Google Ads management (with assistants)
- Content calendar management (podcast, blog, YouTube, Social)
- Affiliate & content partner management & outreach
Willing to pay well according to your skills and track record, really looking for the right skill and culture fit.
KENJI ROI CULTURE
- Location independence, we joke around with each other but all expect a high standard of performance from each other.
- Everyone on the team is great at what they do, no exceptions.
- Radical openness & idea meritocracy. All ideas are encouraged and all team members are empowered to challenge the way things are done and bring new ideas to the table.
Do you know someone perfect for this position? Send them a link to this page!
Due to the high volume of unqualified candidates we receive, we only accept applications through this form,so please refrain from emailing us.